Re: Tidying Score

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Tidying Score
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:32:20 -0500

On 11/17/2017 2:01 PM, Vivyan wrote:
I'm just starting writing music using lilypond. Im getting this problem where
my staves arn't lining up how can I fix this?
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5486/Screen_Shot_2017-11-17_at_19.png>

_

One more thing, I don't know how you have the score setup above the screenshot you shared (scrolled up code), but in a very very basic way you can line up things by just doing simultaneous staves like this:

%%%%
\version "2.19.80"

{
  <<