lilypond templates

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: lilypond templates
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 16:48:38 +0200

Hi list,

today I want to show you a template engine for lilypond:
https://github.com/jpvoigt/lalily-templates

It is implemented as an openLilyLib package and can be loaded by the current oll-core implementation. I extracted it from my lalily project so that it is usable independent from the other lalily features. Right now it still has a dependency on the edition-engraver, but I will make the integration optional, so that it is usable without the EE.

Currently it lacks documentation, but I think the core set should be easy to understand. On the GitHub-page is as simple example and with the project comes a more elaborate file to test different use cases. I will create more documentation and example files soon, but I wished to make it public now.

Any questions or comments regarding this package are welcome.

Jan-Peter