Forcing non-standard accidental behaviour

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Forcing non-standard accidental behaviour
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 15:59:48 +0200

Is it possible to force Lilypond into using strictly "relative" accidentals?

What I mean by this: A raised 4th in d-major (g-sharp) gets a sharp sign. A raised 4th in f-major (b-natural) gets a natural sign. I want this to get a sharp sign as well; I even want "beses" to be printed with a single flat sign in f major. (In my context, this is not as mad as it certainly seems now.)

\version "2.19.44"

\transpose c c'
{
  \key d \major
  d e fis gis
  \bar "||"
  \key f \major
  f g a b^"This should get a sharp sign"
  c' beses_"This should get a single flat sign" a