Another unterminated crescendo issue

From: Ivan Kuznetsov
Subject: Another unterminated crescendo issue
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 20:27:25 -0500

Hello all:

I don't understand why I am getting the error:

 warning: unterminated crescendo
 \new Voice {\voiceTwo r8 d8 bf8  r8   a8
                                        \<  cs8 }

as both the crescendo start and end points (\< and \f) are
in \voiceTwo.

I am implementing one of the solutions I received from
my "Unterminated Crescendo Issue" thread on August 28
(https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg122126.html)
though it does not work here.

Thank you for your help.

\version "2.19.65"
\include "english.ly"

\score {

   \new Staff = "guitar"
   {
     \clef "treble_8"
\time 6/8

<<
{\voiceOne  f'!4.    fs'4.        }
\new Voice {\voiceTwo r8 d8 bf8  r8   a8\<  cs8 }

\oneVoice

\time 3/4

<<
{\voiceOne  r4.   g'8 b4 }
\new Voice {\voiceTwo <e, gs>2.\f   }

\oneVoice

   }

  \layout {
    \context {
     \Score
      proportionalNotationDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1/16)