Re: notes regex expression

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: notes regex expression
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:44:53 +0200

Salut Jacques!

I don’t have any experience with C# programming, but maybe the Flex and Bison specifications that are part of the LilyPond  source code could be integrated within a C# application?
This would provide a full and usable scanner and parser.

This would open interesting possibilities.... but I had a look online and for what I understood recycling Flex/Bison specification to generate c# code would not be trivial.
At the moment I prefer doing something simpler but I will check better in the future.

Thank you, g,