Re: Jianpu equal spacing

From: Molbo
Subject: Re: Jianpu equal spacing
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 17:48:19 +0800

Thanks Simon

I have looked at that page already, but I cannot really figure out how to use it, because the snippets of jianpu I have found look completely different. And mainly because I am completely new to lilypond and it very difficult to find help when it comes to jianpu.
I can give an example.

title=博基上校进行曲
1=C
2/4
q1' q0 q7. s6 q5 q3 q1 q3 q5 s5 s6 q5 s5 s6 5 -

Where and how would I put the code then?