Re: markup and midi

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: markup and midi
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 12:05:54 +0200

Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> writes:

>>> The German condition.
>
> If I can, I avoid to use complicate things (particularly if I don't
> understand them). They work in that specific case but when I need to modify
> for more general case they are source of problem.
>
> Of course I keep your code in the pocket just in case :)
>
> Be kind David. Explain me what do you mean with "The German condition"
> :)

The German condition is "working perfectly, never mind how scary the
outcome".

I mean, you know the joke that in heaven you get French cooks, German
engineers, English policemen and Italian lovers while in hell you get
French policemen, German lovers, English cooks and Italian engineers.

Have I forgotten to offend anyone yet?

--
David Kastrup