is the lyric tie tweakable?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: is the lyric tie tweakable?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:02:36 -0400

Hi all,

Is the built-in** lyric tie/elision tweakable? I’ve found that the
kerning/positioning changes fairly dramatically depending on the font being
used. I’d like to try to set its position globally (rather than having to
adjust each lyric pair it appears under), but couldn’t find the appropriate
grobs/interfaces/properties to attack.

Thanks,
Kieren.

** I know I can roll my own undertie glyph — I was doing that as early as 2006
— but I’d rather adjust the built-in glyph/curve.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
‣ email: address@hidden