Re: move the RehearsalMark object to the left

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: move the RehearsalMark object to the left
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 11:31:09 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 11:47 AM Federico Bruni-2 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

I have a simple question, but I couldn't find a solution.
I'm always confused with horizontal alignment..

I want to move the RehearsalMark object to the left:

\version "2.19.57"
{
  R1*4 \break
  R1
  % how to move it to the left?
  % this doesn't work:
  \override RehearsalMark.self-alignment-X = #3
  \mark \markup { "Coda" }
  R1*4
}

RehearsalMarks live in the Score context, so you need to change it to

\override Score.RehearsaMark.self-...

Under normal circumstances, it is implied that you are referring to the Staff context.

HTH,
Abraham