Re:

From: Jeffery Shivers
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:02:14 -0400

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Martin Tarenskeen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, Lilybin is cool.
>
> I would like to see some of the functionality of Lilybin - uploading a
> lilypond file and downloading the resulting PDF and MIDI files - in the form
> of a commandline tool, without the fancy GUI webbrowser functionality. Would
> such a commandline interface to the Lilybin server be possible to create?

Certainly, I would think. Maybe even for "free" with something like
EC2 (though I don't know what the traffic limits are for that without
paying).

BTW, do you mean a sort of minimal CLI in the browser, or actually a
way to reach the server from your own?

> Maybe it's even possible already?

I don't think so.