Re: Fw: Exited with return code -1073741819.

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Fw: Exited with return code -1073741819.
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 07:55:12 -0600

OK, Seems I fixed it for my system.

After I run lilypond with the file in the ordinary windows "Command Prompt,"

>lilypond  who-has-promised_test.ly

I found the error:

>echo %errorlevel%
255

>net helpmsg 255

The extended attributes are inconsistent.

------
Googling this super unhelpful error message leads me here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-the-extended-attributes-are/bf8dd5dd-c179-4c1f-84f2-9d526a0d4878

Do what it says, and *restart*

Hope that works for you and others!