Coda for piano without breaking the line?

From: kmg
Subject: Coda for piano without breaking the line?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 04:14:19 +0100

Hey, I'm having a problem with inserting a coda in the piano setting. I used available coda snippet, but I want to insert the piano bracket as well (so it looks like fresh piano staff near the end of the line), not sure how to do this. Stopping and starting staff just prints clefs, can you just print this piano bracket 'on demand' (along with the straight line just before the clefs, like it's in the beginning of each piano system)? Any directions appreciated, and here's how it looks right now - http://i.imgur.com/lCFsBTi.png. Thanks in advance :)

Fragment of the code you see on the screenshot:

(...)

q8 q q q q r r4 |
  \cadenzaOn
  \stopStaff
  \repeat unfold 3 {
          s1
          \bar ""
        }
        % Resume bar count and show staff lines again
     \startStaff
   \cadenzaOff
   \once \override Staff.KeySignature.break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
   \once \override Staff.Clef.break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
   as1

(Same code is used for both hands)

Pozdrawiam,
Krzysztof Gutowski