Re: Vertical spacing titles and highest staff in LilyPond version 2.18.2

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing titles and highest staff in LilyPond version 2.18.2.
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 23:57:37 +0100

On 02.01.2017 23:22, Mirosław Doroszewski wrote:
I have noticed that on my
computer setting font family for entire document works in project
directory and does not work in tiny example directory

That’s odd. Does it work if you save the tiny example in the project directory and compile it there?
How do you use LilyPond, via Frescobaldi or through the command line?
I’m afraid we’ll need more information to help.

Best, Simon