Re: New LilyPond website

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 23:19:26 +0100

Dear Werner,

Am 30.11.2016 um 20:43 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
> He provides fine-tuning, e.g., responsive design suitable to different
> screen widths.  I consider this quite valuable!

I didn't mean anyting different. Of course that's valuable. As you can
read from my other mails, I meant: Wouldn't a bigger leap be less work
than many small steps, if we agree that there is quite some way to go
(designwise not necessarily technologywise).

But I guess I realize now that while it might be true counting the work
only. Counting the discussion it is not. "I don't understand" was meant
literally, I think I see clearer now.

Joram