New LilyPond website

From: John Roper
Subject: New LilyPond website
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 18:25:24 -0500

Hi, my name is John Roper and I am a freelance developer who does web design among other things. I use LilyPond occasionally and I felt that the website needed a little bit of a sprucing up. I decided to see what I could do and I have created a new, nicer looking, website based on wordpress which you can preview at http://jmroper.com/lilypond/. I have managed to get most of the content from the other website transferred over and I hope to have it all done soon. I was hoping that it would be able to move the LilyPond blog over to the main website as well. Please tell me what you think.

Thanks,

John Roper

--
John Roper
Freelance Developer and Simulation Artist