Re: LSR - file information [0.24759]

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: LSR - file information [0.24759]
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:08:34 +0000 (UTC)

Adnrew and Harm

Thank you for helping. It is not mandatory to use UTF-8 characters for file name, but it will be a bonus. Since file system (window 10) support utf-8 for file name, the file name with UTF-8 be pass through lilypond as in header, lyrics do. I did some test UTF-8 can also be used as variable-name as well.

Andrew: Thank you for invest time to look into this UTF-8 behavior in filename.
Harm: Thank you for Guile analysis.  Hope this will be resolved soon  -  a bonus for UTF-8 user.

Immanuel,
Ming.