Re: Header fields in custom footer

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Header fields in custom footer
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 20:59:04 +0100

Hi,

I still need help. I am not able to get this working. Either it fails
(does not compile) or it does not print the header fields.

This back and forth between LP and Scheme does not help either. I am not
sure if my goal is reachable:
oddFooterMarkup would be a scheme function and the arguments to this
function would be filled with \fromproperty. But the evaluation is
taking place in the end on the oddFooterMarkup so the scheme function
would have to transparently pass the header fields.

Any further advice is appreciated.

Cheers,
Joram