Re: Font problem

From: Andrés Westra
Subject: Re: Font problem
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 00:40:33 -0600

Hi!

Maybe you can try installing de development version (2.19.*).

El 16/11/2016 8:51 p. m., "Thiago Censi" <address@hidden> escribió:
Hello.

I am new to Lilypond. I am on Xubuntu 16.04 and installed the packages via the default repositories. I am having a problem with the fonts used in the score. I don't know if it is a Lilypond problem or a package missint or something else. I tried looking in the manual, Google and etc, but didn't get lucky (or maybe didn't ask the right questions).

Here is the code used:
\version "2.18.2"

\header {
    title = "Test"
}

\relative c''{
    \time 3/4
    % \tempo "Andante"
    a4 a a4. a8
}

Here is the png generated (PDF looks the same):
http://imgur.com/Vi4ZxLU

I created a Gist with the Debug output:
https://gist.github.com/tacensi/cbc5aec59d426ee356141a877e8f7941

All the fonts are there, there seems to be nothing out of order.

Any directions are welcome.

--
tacensi.