RE: try except in lilypond

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: RE: try except in lilypond
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 12:06:45 +0200

One thing I've used in the past for this sort of thing are Scheme functions, specifically file-exists? .

https://www.gnu.org/software/mit-scheme/documentation/mit-scheme-ref/File-Manipulation.html

Another solution is to use some sort of top-level compilation script in bash or python, which is how i manage style sheets for large scores (I generate temporary ly files on the fly).

Happy hacking!
~Mike

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.