Re: Problem with Fonts too big

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Problem with Fonts too big
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 11:31:13 +0100

Hi,

FWIW, I just tested your example on a perfectly up-to-date Arch Linux setup (still my first Arch installation, regularly "pacman -Syu"-updated since appx. 4 years), with Lily 2.19.50. No problems at all - find the output attached.

On your last update, did you realize the news at

https://www.archlinux.org/news/ttf-dejavu-237-will-require-forced-upgrade/
about the DejaVu font update? You should, because it was one of the very few occasions where you had to manually force an upgrade of a package. But anyway, DejaVu is not used in your MWE, so it /should/ not be related.

Also, I should mention that I use the Infinality bundle:
  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Infinality
Again, this /should/ not affect anything, but you never know.

Cheers,
Alexander