RE: Skyfonts

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Skyfonts
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 23:24:48 +1100

Hi Matthew,

The Monotype Library Subscription has a lot of benefits for a designer, but it
is a rental service, which is the explanation for the architecture. It's not
malware by any means. I think it is fair to protect the IP rights of type
designers.

 I am just happy to have access to thousands of exceptionally high quality font
designs for my publishing and design work.

Andrew