Re: Changing voice order...

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Changing voice order...
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:28:56 -0000

That's three voices, not four.

Also - I was specifying vocal settings because a lot of the early discussion centred about how it's difficult to use the << \\ >> syntax with vocal scores, which generally are spoken about as being SATB and therefore there was an expectation that << S \\ A \\ T \\ B >> would be the natural order, which it isn't.  I've never seen any score ever with the four vocal lines on one staff, so whether that ordering works or not seems irrelevant.

--
Phil Holmes