Re: BendSpanner-engraver

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: BendSpanner-engraver
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 16:02:47 +0100

> Am 13.09.2016 um 22:41 schrieb Thomas Morley:
> [...]
>

>>> I hope to find the source somewhere to provide you a scan of how it
>>> should
>>> look like.
>>

>> Would be great.
>>

> I finally found some examples, but the bend arrows are not quite
> "convincing" ...
>

> Marc

Marc,

thanks for the examples.
In the attached bend-issues-02-excerpt.ly you'll find my attempt to
recode them (among others)

Federico,

in a private mail you asked about Ties in interplay with bends.
General excluding tied notes from being bend is possible but not a
good idea (see some of the examples in bend-issues-02-excerpt.ly)
Instead you could use
(1)
\tweak bend-me ##f
which would need to be applied to both bounding NoteHeads of the Tie.
(2)
\override Tie.bend-me = ##f
which is newly implemented

Thus a new release, see attached.