New "Using LilyPond with MIDI" Video (New Weekly Lilypond Tutorials)

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: New "Using LilyPond with MIDI" Video (New Weekly Lilypond Tutorials)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:30:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

I had posted this in the LilyPond Facebook group a few days ago, but I
figured I'd share it here for those who do not use Facebook. Hope that's ok.

*TL;DR*
I've uploaded a new video showing a complete guide on how to use LilyPond
and MIDI input (Frescobaldi). Also I have resumed a weekly LilyPond tutorial
upload schedule. Topics include: SCHEME, score layout, page formatting,
markup, tweaks and overrides, and MusicXML. /Requests are welcomed./

Link to new MIDI LilyPond tutorial: http://bit.ly/LilyPondMIDI
_____
(facebook post below)

Hey all,

I know it's been quite a while since I last shared a tutorial video with the
community, but I am happy to announce that I am back to my normal,
consistent, weekly upload schedule. I've had to deal with some family
situations, health concerns, and it all took way longer than I thought it
would. But I'm back!

I love LilyPond and it's such an amazing piece of software and the community
is such a great resource that I am so proud to give back wherever I can. I
do these tutorial videos as a way to say thank you to all of you for all
that you've done to help make LilyPond as amazing as it is today.

I've uploaded two new tutorials tonight for those who are interested. I have
created a complete, step by step guide on setting up MIDI keyboards for MIDI
input to your scores (step-recording), configuring MIDI playback, instrument
assignments, MIDI channels, and MIDI export. I also talk about some new
updates in the LilyPond changelog as well.

I just wanted to share these links in hopes that new users may find them
useful and they'll love LilyPond as much as we all do.

Here is the link:
http://bit.ly/2czb2HE

I'm going to be making new Scheme/LillyPond tutorials next week, along with
focusing on score layouts and tweaks/contexts. Please leave a comment if you
have any feedback or requests.

Thank you!

Hope you all have a nice week,

Ben