Re: Ladder-style C clef for TTBB men's chorus

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Ladder-style C clef for TTBB men's chorus
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 23:16:57 +0200

You can define custom-clefs pretty easily (as long as you use glyphs
from emmentaler or whatever main-font you use)

#(add-new-clef "myMiddleC" "clefs.petrucci.c4" 1 0 0)

{
  \clef myMiddleC
  c'
}

add-new-clef needs five arguments:
(add-new-clef clef-name clef-glyph clef-position transposition c0-position)

An additional override for Clef.stencil is possible, ofcourse.

Although it looks pretty wrong to see a c-clef not announcing a line fo the c...

HTH,
  Harm