Re: that acciaccatura issue

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: that acciaccatura issue
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 23:27:20 +0200

"Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> writes:

> Werner,
>
> Thank you for your input into this matter.
> Some comments amaze me:
>       "pretending to be a novice"
>       "you should already know"
>       "sounds like a lame excuse"
>       "it isn't rocket science"
>
> Even my parents were not so patronizing!

It may be worth pointing out that apart from yourself, _all_ of the
contributors to this exchange were German.  Germans are both known for a
love of following instructions as well as a love for learning.  And
LilyPond and computing provide a certain attraction for people where
these traits may be stronger than average.

So part of the offense you feel may be due to a different cultural
background rather than a spontaneous pecking party
<http://www.shmoop.com/one-flew-over-cuckoos-nest/a-pecking-party-symbol.html>.

--
David Kastrup