Re: Independent Repeat Spanner

From: dtsmarin
Subject: Re: Independent Repeat Spanner
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 06:47:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your great code!!!
Well you can't compile my attached file because it needs the file
"definitions.ily" which produces the glyphs  for the repeat brackets that
contain characters from the Bravura font.

Anyway your code seems to work fine for me. The only things I would change
is a)
the type of the repeat barlines (I prefer the ones with the brackets ) and
b) the arrow shouldn't be at the end of every spanner but should appear only
if a \break occurs. (See OP)

I wish we could make this work in multiple staves/PianoStaff but for that
purpose I will use my code until something better shows up.

Best,
Dimitris