Re: slurs and repeats

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: slurs and repeats
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 22:04:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016, Marc Hohl wrote:

Am 05.07.2016 um 11:42 schrieb Martin Tarenskeen:
[...]
 I need a (partial) slur at the end of the first ending to indicate it's
 slurred back to the first e' of the repeated segment. Just like the
 pickup bar (\partial 4) is slurred to that same note.

Have you considered drawing the slur to the d and tweak its appearance so that it looks like a "half" slur?

Good idea. I have thought of that, but have to do some reading and experiments to do it.

--

MT