Re: Kievan_ligature_engraver for normal staff

From: Svetlana Lobanova
Subject: Re: Kievan_ligature_engraver for normal staff
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 10:39:50 +0300

Hi, Thomas!

Thank you a lot for your effort! Seems I need to get closer with lilypond's
internals and programming )))

I made two variables \startFix with your code and \stopFix like that:

stopFix = {
  \override NoteHead.stem-attachment = ##t
  \override NoteHead.after-line-breaking = ##t
}

It's buggy, as I my knowledge doesn't allow to find default values, but it
works for turning fix on and off. That would be enough in most cases and I can
use my old spacing hacks where kievan ligatures don't help.

--
Best wishes,
Svetlana