Removing time signature from end of line

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Removing time signature from end of line
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 10:34:11 +0100

Hi

I would like to hide the cautionary time signature change from the end of the staff. I found out that

 \set Staff.explicitKeySignatureVisibility = #end-of-line-invisible

works for the key, but I couldn't find the equivalent for the time signature.

Also, this change is from a Marcia to a Trio, and I would like to hide, at the beginning of the trio, the repeat bar (just like if it was a new piece). Is that possible?

My other alternative would be to have two separate \score, but then measure counter is reset when starting the Trio, and I do not want that.

Thanks for any ideas/pointers
Alberto