Re: How to lengthen tie

From: Daniel Birns
Subject: Re: How to lengthen tie
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 23:30:22 +0000

I’m no expert, but …

I found this:

There is no convenient mechanism to manually override spacing. The following work-around may be used to insert extra space into a score, adjusting the padding value as necessary.

 \override Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn.padding = #10

Try the attached. If it consumes too much space, you could try playing with the staff size.