lilypond fonts

From: Martin Neubauer
Subject: lilypond fonts
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 10:17:51 +0100

Hi all,

Because I did no (serious) music typesetting for quite some time, I got a bit out of touch with what was going on in the lilypond world. Because I have some upcoming projects ahead of me, I took the opportunity to try and catch up a little. So I became now aware of the mechanism for choosing alternate fonts as well as Abraham Lee's marvellous work creating fonts to choose from. Unfortunately my enthusiasm for these new possibilities got dampened somewhat by the current absence of the distribution site for these fonts (fonts.openlilylib.org, of course.) This made me wonder, are there any news regarding when the website will be online again? (I'm aware that there is some larger restructuring being done, so I fully understand that it's taking time. But I'm still curious...)

Many thanks in advance,
Martin

--
homme, ni présence