Re: Where is the latest articulate.ly?

From: Daniel Birns
Subject: Re: Where is the latest articulate.ly?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 23:02:31 +0000

I continue to get very odd results with articulate.ly. Here’s a zip file with the problem. Please do ‘lilypond test.ly’ with articulate.ly available to be included.

The problem looks like it’s generating 2 voices instead of one. One voice is all rests. It’s not due to the ‘global’ voice I have, because I removed that and the problem remains.

1) The notes and rests are much more than should fit in the bar, and
2) they don’t make any sense to read, and
3) The midi sounds just like it did before articulate.ly

-d