Re: Chord Glissando Individual Voice right bound tweaking

From: Thomas Morley-2
Subject: Re: Chord Glissando Individual Voice right bound tweaking
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:36:15 -0700 (MST)

dtsmarin wrote
> Thank you but the gliss. goes downwards whereas it should go upwards.

The code of my recent post wasn't meant to fix anything.
It is supposed to demonstrate the problem with a small (not even tiny)
code-example.

Though you may have noticed:
(1) Some aspects of the weird output are gone, because I deleted your
fix-attempts.
It would have been nice you inserted a comment like
"I tried
<whatevercode>
but to no avail"
(2)
It doesn't makes any sense to write
\override NoteColumn.glissando-skip = ##t \hideNotes r \unHideNotes
if you want to skip a column with the glissando.
Just use spacer, they don't cause a NoteColumn.

Furthermore I noticed some bugs, while continuing today on my small example:
<https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4806/>
<https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4807/>

You could have spotted them yourself, at least with a small/tiny example.
Some work or at least research on them already started.

Without bug-report no fix.

-Harm