Re: Multiple slurs on chord

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Multiple slurs on chord
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 17:41:56 +0000

On 20/03/16 17:31, Phil Holmes wrote:
Hi

Is it possible to do a multiple slur, one for each note? (see attach)

Thanks
alberto

FWIW, if I were reading that, I'd assume they were ties and not change
the upper two notes.

At first I though the same. But in fact the first chord is dissonant with the first voice, and then it gets consonant.

We can discuss if it should have all those slurs. In that I might agree, that one is more readable than the three.

But still not sure what I really want in the final document.

Thanks
alberto