Use jazz fonts in LilyPond?

From: Eric Albert
Subject: Use jazz fonts in LilyPond?
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 20:25:20 -0500

I'm interested in creating jazz lead sheets in LilyPond. Here's an example of
what I'd like (scroll down for "On the Sunny Side of the Street"):

http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/31184/what-are-the-common-fonts-used-in-music

How much of the look and feel of this ("(SWING)", title, authors, clef, time
signature, notes, rests, chord names, etc.) can I reasonably expect to
re-create in LilyPond?

If it *is* possible to recreate much or all of this, how? That is, do I need to
buy/find a single font? A set of fonts? Do something else entirely?

One possibility I've found is JazzFont (to view the complete character sets,
click on "KEYSTROKES" in the rightmost blue box on the second line of boxes in
the top center of the page, then click on "Jazzfont for Windows", which is down
a bit on the right):

  www.jazzfont.com

If I were to buy JazzFont for Windows, could I use it with LilyPond to help
with my goal above? (I'm running Windows 7 Pro.)

Answers to the above, or pointers to some completely different approach, or
telling me it's not possible are all welcome.

Thanks!

-- Eric