Re: partcombine and multi-measure rests

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: partcombine and multi-measure rests
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:08:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon,

Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
> This is not a full solution: if you try \compressFullBarRests, you’ll
> notice different behaviour (some wrote a music function to deal with
> this though).

You are right, I haven't spotted this shortcoming.

Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
> I’d say that the partcombiner should be able to deal with this.
> [...]
> So if you like you may raise a bug report

Sounds good, I will do that right away!

Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
> On 14.10.2015 20:41, Gilberto Agostinho wrote:
>> \version "2.17.95"
>
> Just out of interest: what makes you still use that particular version?

I don't, I actually use 2.19.15. The thing is I have several little
templates that I use when creating functions and I ended up copying the
version of when that template was created.

Cheers,
Gilberto