Re: shapeII (openlilylib) with v2.19.25

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: shapeII (openlilylib) with v2.19.25
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 21:03:47 +0200

Can I assume that you two have looked enough on the code so I can merge
without further testing (I'd be glad in this case)?

Looks good to me … with my limited understanding of how LilyPond works internally. But it is a small change that makes sense to me, and in my current score it works without flaws.

Looks plausible. However, I have one suggestion (not relevant to the
decision of merging the pull request but rather as a suggestion for the
future): This Pull Request has one and a half single significant change
(the switch at the end and the include at the beginning). However, the
commit *also* contains a number of modifications that are mere
reformattings. It would be preferrable if these two could be separated
into separate commits. As it is a reviewer has to carefully check all
the modified lines. If it were two commits (one "work" and one
"clean-up") it would be much more obvious.

Sure, thanks, I’ll keep that in mind! This time I only copied what was already there without thinking about that, sorry.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de