Re: [OT] Printer with or without Postscript

From: Jonathan Webster
Subject: Re: [OT] Printer with or without Postscript
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 17:14:15 -0400

On 10/12/2015 04:29 PM, flup2 wrote:
Hello,

Until now, I always had Postscript laser printers. My printer is now out of
order, and I would like to know if there is still such a huge difference
between music scores printed with printers including postscript language,
and printers without this option (PCL5, proprietary languages, etc.).

Philippe

 Hello,
This does not answer your question, but a Brothers HL-L2360D does understand Postscript. I went through the same questions.
Jonathan