Re: frescobaldi output file location

From: Edward Ardzinski
Subject: Re: frescobaldi output file location
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:09:59 -0700 (MST)

I'm in the same boat, and was confused.  Actually it seems that you can save
the PDF when you do a preview also.  For the midi files after I've played it
in Windows Media Player I open the file folder up and copy the file to where
I want.  Opening the folder this way gets me access tot he PDF to do the
same if I want.

I have not found that the output path is editable...it's not a deal breaker
to me.