Re: New to Lilypond - including score in LaTeX

From: Светлана Лобанова
Subject: Re: New to Lilypond - including score in LaTeX
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:37:00 +0300

I had some unwanted issues with lilypond-book and TeX (I don't remember which
ones), so I've chosen "manual method", enhanced with .bat file (on Windows). I
have a .bat file which compilles all my .ly files (plenty of lines like this
"lilypond -dbackend=eps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts -dno-aux-files
filename.ly"). Then I include all of them as pdf images in .tex. The drawback
is when you have multi-page score you will need to include them page-by-page.

--
С уважением,
 Светлана Лобанова