Removing several accidentals from a chord?

From: Jesús Jiménez Abril
Subject: Removing several accidentals from a chord?
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 22:25:40 +0200

Hello everybody,

I need to eliminate one accidental, possibly two different ones from a chord.
As you may know, the stencil/transparent tweaks work as long as one doesn't care about the weird spacing that's left after it, but I personally do.

I copypaste here a partial solution that was given many years ago:

Another option which doesn't have this side effect would be to create
a custom accidental style which checks for a particular pitch (I've
copied 'dodecaphonic here for the sake of simplicity):

\relative c' {
  \set Staff.autoAccidentals =
    #`(Staff ,(lambda (context pitch barnum position)
                      (if (equal? pitch (ly:make-pitch 0 6 FLAT))
  <es ges bes des>4

Regards,
Neil

The thing is that this solution really takes out the accidental BUT makes every other note in the chord show either its accidental or a natural if it doesn't have sharp or flat.

My question is if there's any way to modify the "if" statement so the booleans afterwards can take out as many accidentals as wanted, maybe with "and" or "or", or an "else" afterwards. I've tried many stuff but I'm stuck. Any ideas or input?

Thank you so much for your time!

Regards,
Jesus