double time signature with single-digit

From: Andreas Stenberg
Subject: double time signature with single-digit
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 19:28:10 +0300

Hi!

I need a way to modify the double time signature snippet in LSR to produce something where the numerical part looks like the single-digit time signature style: something lice
C 3 with both mensural sign and number centered around the central noteline.

Yours

Andreas Stenberg

ps. Would do this on my own but my "scheme" is rather rusty and rather short on time.