Re: Extracting voices from score with rehearsalnumbers, repeats, etc.?

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Extracting voices from score with rehearsalnumbers, repeats, etc.?
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 22:04:31 +0200

> 1.) I would also like to add a pianostaff with upper and lower voice in
> each hand. After a lot of syntax errors I need some help.

Have you actually tried to read the manual ?
Lots of examples there, e.g.
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-keyboards

> 2.) Where and how should I put the StaffGroup to get barlines through all
> staves?

Same question:
Have you actually tried to read the manual ?

I'm not sure I know what you wish to achieve, but maybe you'll get what
you want by putting the line
\new StaffGroup

right here:

[stuff snipped]
% full score in concert pitch
\score {
\new StaffGroup % <--- put it here
  <<
    \altoSax
  \trombone
  \guitar

  \layout {}
}

[szuff snipped]

You really should have a look in the manual. Start with the learning
manual. It is time well spend.

Kind regards,
Michael
--