Re: getting ties to NOT avoid accidentals

From: Robert Edge
Subject: Re: getting ties to NOT avoid accidentals
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 23:29:12 -0400

Right now Lilypond moves it so far away that it is unclear to the musician reading.  I need the explicit accidentals because many of the pieces have no barlines, and clear is more important to me than pretty.

In your example the first tie(modified) is better notation than the second(default) for sure.  But I can't be doing it manually like that for every note.