workaround \shapeII bug

From: musicus
Subject: workaround \shapeII bug
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:59:58 +0000

Hey,

I just discovered a workaround for the \shapeII Bug (relative to notehead-bug):

Use the \attach function to align the slur relative to NoteHead and shape only the two inner control-points via \shapeII.

Attached an example with the bug and a possible workaround.
Maybe there could be a way to replace the relative-to-notehead part of \shapeII with \attach?

I hope this will help other people with slur-shaping-problems :)

Yours,
musicus