Easy way to switch off transpositions

From: Chris Yate
Subject: Easy way to switch off transpositions
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 22:36:12 +0100

Hi,

I find it would be very convenient every now and again to be able to change a score to be non-transposing -- in order to easily check pitches etc.

I've already organised my music via variables, e.g.:

BflatBassMusic = {
  \transposition bf,,
  \transpose bf,, c {
    \relative c{
      bf1--\pp
      bf1--
      R1
      R1
      f'2.\pp  \breathe g4
      f2.  \breathe g4

-- and this music is included in voice definitions.

I could comment out the \transpose command, but that seems a bit messy. Current best guess is:

BflatBassNotes = {
  \relative c{
      bf1--\pp
      bf1--