Re: Generating scores from Scheme

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Generating scores from Scheme
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:40:37 +1000

Hi T,

Is this actually a question about Scheme programming, or a question about how to generate parts from a full score?

Andrew

On 12 July 2015 at 12:18:17, H. S. Teoh (address@hidden) wrote:

Is it possible to use Scheme to generate \score blocks? What's the
correct syntax for doing this? I'm working on a set of Scheme functions
to facilitate working with orchestral scores, and I'd like a way to loop
over a list of instrument names and generate \score blocks for the
corresponding instrument parts.