Re: Piano pedal lines

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Piano pedal lines
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 10:27:30 +1000

Greetings,

That’s good to know that pedals support the line interface. But I think what I require is a blend of pedal and text spanner, so that I can change end marks and add arbitrary text. I am hoping to achieve effects similar to the attached image. Can the pedal stencil be adjusted to do this sort of thing?

I find out that if I abandon pedals as such and use markup, you run into alignment problems when markups touch, and it would be better to have proper pedal indicators after all. I am not sure if this is clear!

Andrew