Re: Subject: Re: Notehead color on programmed pitch change

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Notehead color on programmed pitch change
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 18:33:23 +0200

> Thanks very much for your solution - I'm not yet sure why it works...how
> does 'tweaks know about notehead color? All very baffling

Well, most (every?) music-event may be tweaked.

Look at the terminal-output from:

\displayMusic
{
  \tweak color #red c''1
}

My code adds this tweak to the NoteEvent under certain conditions.

> Outlook strikes again - try this

Well, perhaps you'll have success persuading outlook to keep your formating.
If not I'd look out for another mail-program ;)

Cheers,
  Harm